Using the 'Add/Switch platform' strategy, you will now be able to recommend the transfer of direct investments to a new investment platform.
Steps on recommending the “Add/Switch Platform” strategy:
- First, click on create a new scenario and then select “Add/Switch Platform” strategy under the “Investment Strategies”.
- Set goals on the “Goals/Strategy Linking” screen and move on to the “Add/Switch Platform” screen, you will be able to see all the investment platforms and direct investments owned by the Client, Partner, Company, Trust, etc. (Note: All the direct investments will be separately visible for each entity).
- You can view all the direct investments, by clicking on “Select Investment”
The “Select Investment” option will open a pop-up screen, allowing you to redeem/transfer amount from the investments.
Click on save to proceed after entering the redeem/transfer amount.
- You have the option of switching to an existing platform or a new platform.
For the new switched-in platform, you will be able to change the owner with the help of the dropdown option.
(Note: You will also be able to view the owner of ’Existing’ switched-in platforms)
- Add/Switch Platform strategy allows you to recommend multiple platform switches using the “Switch Another Portfolio” button.
- If you have recommended multiple switches, the same can be viewed by clicking on the “Recommended Portfolio” icon on the switch screen.
Note 1: You can opt for In-Specie transfer which will allow you to transfer all your direct investments as it is to the new switched-in platform.
Note 2: If you have transferred your direct investments into a new platform, on the research screen you will see it labeled as "New Platform".
Note 3: If you have created multiple switches in a single scenario, on the “Research” and “Fees” screen you will be able to select all your recommended switch from the drop-down describing the owner followed by the switch order.