In the Database Segmentation Section, we now have an option to be able to Schedule Segment Reports download. This option will basically give us the option wherein we can auto-download a database segmentation reports to FTP Server.
PATH TO ACCESS THIS OPTION: -
Tools>Adviser Tools>Database Reporting>Database Segmentation
Once we are in the database segmentation option we shall be able to find the option for Schedule Segment Reports.
- SFTP Address/Username/Password: - These are details specific to our SFTP and we need to keep this ready before we look into utilising this functionality.
- Schedule Report:- This will by default always be Daily
- Select Reports:- We shall be able to select Reports that we want to schedule for Auto Downloading from here. The list will only include the Default created segments or any shared segments.
- Link:- All the Information's mentioned in the box are mandatory and we need to have all of them filled, once we are ready with all the information we can click on Link. As soon as we click on Link the server will verify all the details and link it if all information entered is appropriate. Adding to that if we wish to edit any information we can enter the new information in the respective field and click on Link again.
- Unlink:- If at any stage we wish to stop auto-downloading of the reports we can click on the Unlink option.