AdviserLogic Digital Advice
The key features of Digital Advice are:
- Integration with key modules such as Client Fact Finder, Assets & Liabilities, Superannuation and Insurance research tools and Morningstar research
- Simple, easy to follow advice flow
- Strategy text recommendations setup to allow you to quickly customise and edit
- Default settings to reduce time with frequently used products, fees and advice
- Output is created as you go allowing you to edit your advice document and not waste time on entering via a wizard
- Editing is simple with a modern rich text editor offering complete functionality through a very intuitive interface that you will find natural to use.
Advice Process Automation
To ensure your Digital Advice solution works well, it is critical to the success of your business to have each step completed. With move staff working remotely, it has never been more important to have an easy to use workflow solution. AdviserLogic Workflow 2.0 allows you to support your digital advice model and track activities of where each client is at.
Foundation Fundamentals - Fact Find Data
Good data management is the foundation of embracing digital advice so ensuring you have all available data on your clients is paramount. From basic client fact find data entry to enabling data feeds.
A snapshot of your client fact find data is taken when you create your scenario. Select your strategies and move through the Digital Advice builder screens to prepare your advice document. No need for data entry fields, your advice template is being populated as you go and can be opened and edited at any time. Once you have completed and finished editing your advice, share it with your client.
Once the client returns their Authority to Proceed, time to get busy with implementing your advice. Use Workflow to manage the steps required and keep track of this progress.
Keeping your client review dates as part of your key information will allow you to use your Review Workflow to assist them stay on track. Use Adviser Home widgets to view upcoming reviews as well as review management reports through AdviserLogic Segmentation.