This screen gives an overview/summary of what the recommendations are about. It shows the name of the fund from which you are rolling out and the name of the fund to which you are rolling into. Please refer to the below screen-shot:
Rolling-Out of Fund Details:
This screen will show the type of fund and total balance in the existing fund on the left side of the card. On the right-hand side of the card it will rollover amount and remaining amount (in case of a partial rollover). Please refer to the below screen-shot:
Rolling-Into Fund Details:
1. You will see the type of fund on the right-hand side of the screen:
2. Balance Projection Graph: This graph will show the data based on Duration, Assumed ROR and contributions amount that you had selected in the Fees Screen. Please refer to the below screen-shot:
3. If you click on underlying investments, it will expand and show the underlying investments for the recommended superfund. Please refer to the below screen-shots:
4. There is a Fee Section under Rolling Into which will portray the fee information before the rollover and after performing the rollover. Please refer to the below screenshots:
5. The below graph depicts the Asset allocation for the recommended funds:
Save: The adviser has the option to directly save the recommendation without any justification. Once you click on “Save”, you will directly land on the Recommended screen. Please refer to the below screen-shot:
Add Justification: The other important thing on this particular tab is that you can add in your justifications or your reasons and consequences for recommending that rollover.
When you click on “Add Justification” the below-mentioned screen will open on your end:
You can add “benefits” and “disadvantages” from the Add justification scree. Please refer to the below screen-shot:
Add Scenario: You have the option to Add Scenario for the recommendation. Please refer to the below screen-shot:
Once you click on Save changes, you will land to the Recommended screen.