- This section is about showing once the money is rolled over into new a fund, how do I want the money to be invested.
- You have the option to add underlying investments from the Investment portfolio screen. Please refer to the below screen-shot:
Available Investment Types are as follows:
- Australian Shares
- Managed Funds
- Bank Deposit
- Custom Product
- Investment Property
For those, you have had your Practice Champion build your model portfolio instead of choosing the individual underlying investments, you can choose to add in a model portfolio. Please refer the below screen-shot:
Note: you have the option to alter/amend the investment amount coming under “recommended amount”.
As soon as you select a Model Portfolio, then a new window will open on your screen:
Rebalance Total Available Amount: If you toggle this screen as “Yes”, then the total rollover amount will get distributed in the proportion you have set for that model portfolio.
If you delete a row from the model portfolio then go to the right-hand side of the row and click on “x”. Please refer to the below screen-shot:
Deleting one or more than one underlying investment means that you have to allocate the remaining funds in the remaining investment. Instead of manually allocating the amount, you can click on rebalance and the amount will be allocated in the remaining investment. Please refer to the below screenshot:
When you click on rebalance, a pop-up message will appear on your screen:
Click on Yes and the amount will be divided/allocated into the remaining investments.
Available Amount: Reflect the Total rollover amount
Portfolio Total: Should be equal to the Available amount
Remaining Balance: This amount should always be $0.00, otherwise you won’t be able to access the research screen. Please refer to the below screen-shot:
Other Important Points:
- If you are performing a rollover into a new fund, then balance under the Available amount will be the Total Rollover Amount. Please refer to the below screen-shot:
- If you are performing a rollover into an existing fund, then the balance under Available amount will show total balance i.e., Existing Balance in the Fund + Total Rollover Amount. Please refer to the below screen-shot:
- Please make sure that the Rollover amount and Portfolio amount is zero. This means that rollover recommendation & investment portfolio do balance, it means you have created investment recommendations for the total rollover amount.
- The orange bars illustrate the investment recommendations after performing the rollover
- The blue bars illustrate the risk profile selected for that particular client (FactFinder>Risk Profiler)
You have the option to remove the risk profile bars from the graph. To achieve this, you have to click on the square icon in front of “Risk Profile Strategic” below the graph. Please refer to the below screen-shot:
You have the option to remove the Investment recommended bars from the graph. To achieve this, you have to click on the square icon in front of “Investment Recommended” below the graph. Please refer to the below screen-shot: