1. Go to ‘Reports’
2. From the drop-down menu, click on the ‘Licensee Income’
3. Select the date range for the period you wish to generate the report.
Please note you have the option to create a report 'Including GST amount' and 'Excluding GST amount'. You need to tick the check-box in case the required report needs 'Licensee Income incl GST' and vice-versa.
4. Click on the Submit button.
5. A grid will be displayed showing the Licensee Income disbursed on the basis of Adviser groups.
(Note: Screenshots attached of Licensee Income excluding GST)
- Total Amount Received (Excluding GST) - Amount Received by Licensee through Revenue Statement.
- Paid to Adviser Group (Excluding GST) - Amount paid by Licensee to Adviser group as per the split applied.
- Paid to Licensee Referrer (Excluding GST) - Amount paid by Licensee to Licensee Referrer as per the split applied.
- Retained by Licensee (Excluding GST) - Amount retained by Licensee after paying to Adviser groups and referrers.
- Total Fixed fee Charged to Adviser group (Excluding GST) - Fee charged by the Licensee on Adviser groups.
- Total Licensee Income (Excluding GST) - Total fixed fee charged and income retained by Licensee after paying to Adviser groups and Licensee Referrer.
6. A bar chart is displayed showing the Licensee Income retained on the basis of Adviser groups below the grid.
7. If you click on the amount option present on the right side, then the chart is disabled even if there is income present. So, please make sure this button is enabled.
8. You can download the graph in various formats, see the below screenshot.
9. Click on the icons below to download the report in various formats like excel and pdf.