Only a Licensee can create a login for an Adviser Group.
To create a login for an Adviser Group Login:
1. Firstly you need to add the Adviser Group Contact Person (refer below link):
2. Click on the Manage Logins.
3. Click on the ‘Add’ button present on the extreme right
4. 'Add Logins' page will display on the screen. You need to select the 'Adviser Group' for which you want to create a login and select 'Adviser Group Contact Person' from the drop-down.
5. Enter the 'User Name', 'Password', and 'Confirm Password'.
6. Click on the 'Save' button
7. The Adviser Group’s Login has been created.
Note: As the Licensee, you can click on the hyperlink (yellow highlighted in the screenshot) in ‘Login Address’ field to be directly logged into that Adviser Group account.