While uploading data files some records may get “bounced” and shown in the pop up when you upload commission statements. The way that they will be identified is shown below :
Records can be bounced due to a number of reasons such as those listed below:
- The file has duplicate transactions. In other words, the file has the same name as one that has been uploaded previously. To correct this raise a query to PayLogic support team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be appreciated if you could clearly identify the file name, and even the amount to ensure that we are reviewing the correct bounced file.
- New or a changed fee type name. In this case, it indicates that the file has been amended prior to being uploaded. You can map this type of bounced records by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on ‘Bounce Records’ under the ‘Data Management’ section.
2. Select the fee type and click on "Map".
3. You can select the respective fields from the drop-down list.
- Fee Type name drop-down will show the fees that have come in the statement.
- Product related to drop down will give you the option to select from Insurance, Loan or Investment.
- Upfront/Ongoing drop down will give you the option to select whether the fee is Upfront or Ongoing.
- Superannuation Fund drop down will give you the option to select whether the fee is Super’, Non-super’ or Any.
- FDS drop down will give you the option to select whether the FDS status for the fee is Yes or No.
4. Click on the 'Save' button.
The record has been mapped successfully. It is vital to follow the above steps accurately. Once you have mapped this entry, future entries with the same information will be mapped in the same manner. If you were to map this as “FDS = No”, all future fees with the same matching date will also appear as no. Whilst this can be amended later, it is always best to do it correctly in the first instance.