1. Go to ‘Product Providers’ under the Business Setup Section.
2. Search for the Product Provider in the 'Search Box' (for example- Macquarie Insurance)
3. Move your cursor to the three dots present on the extreme right side of the row.
4. Click on the 'Define Schema' tab
5. Search for the fee type and click on that particular row for updating fee type
6. Now, you can change the Fee Type to Ongoing or Upfront by selecting from the drop-down.
7. Similarly, you can make alterations in any of the fields present in the form such as ‘Product Related To’ and ‘Superannuation Fund’.
8. After making the changes, click on the 'Update' button to save your changes.