1. Go to ‘Adviser Groups’ under 'Business Setup'
3. A new page of Adviser Groups will open where you need to click on Adviser Group in which Proportion Fees needs to be added
5. A new page of ‘Update Adviser Group’ will open with tabs including Proportion Fees.
6. Click on Proportion Fees Tab.
7. A new page ‘Proportion Fees’ will open where on the upper right side there will be a button named ‘Add’.
8. Click on the 'Add' button.
9. A new page ‘Add Proportion Fees’ page will open where you need to select Fee name from the drop-down, Enter Proportion (%), and Start date
10. Click on the 'Save' button
11. Proportion Fee will be saved and will appear in the table grid.
*Proportion (%) will be charged according to the Adviser group total Payout amount.
For Instance – If an Adviser Group total is $265.64 and you put proportion (%) as 10, then the proportion fee will be charged as $26.56
*Start date would be the date when the Proportion fee is to commence being charged.
For Instance – If a proportion fee start date is 12/01/2020 then it will start charging from the same date.
*End Date would be the ending date of proportion fees.
For Instance – If a proportion fee ending date is 12/01/2020 and confirmation date is 13/01/2020 then it will not charge that fee.