- Login Type: Adviser Group Login/ Direct Adviser Group Login
- On the left Navigation Panel, you will see “Clients Group” under the Business Setup heading. After you have clicked on this you will see:
Clicking on Client Groups will take you to the below screen:
- Create New Group: This allows you to create a group. You are able to assign any group name (we suggest using the family name).
- Edit Existing group details: This allows you to edit the details of the group.
Edit Existing Group Details:
- Select Group name: This allows you to select the group that has been created.
- Ungrouped Clients: The list of clients that are not yet grouped.
- Member clients: This shows the list of member clients which have been moved to the group.
- Save: Allows you to group the member clients in a single group.
Client Group Page
- Group name: The name you assign post creating a group of selected clients.
- Group Income – Current Year: This is the sum of gross income received for all the clients in that group.
- Client name: Name of the client.
- Client code: Client account code which comes in the sheet for that product provider.
- Adviser name: Name of the adviser the client is aligned with.
- Product Provider: The name of the fund manager the client has purchased the product from.
- Pagination: The number of client you wish to view in that particular screen.
- Search: This feature allows you to search for a particular group name, client name, client code, adviser name or product provider.