To set up a Model Portfolio, follow the steps in this article: How to set up a Model Portfolio.
Go to Tools:
Then locate "Model Portfolios" under the Product Setup section:
Note: You will need to have Administration Tools access to reach this screen
You should see the window pictured below.
Select the portfolio you want to modify or delete by clicking on it.
To delete the portfolio, press the delete button.
There are a number of ways you can modify an existing Model Portfolio.
- To add a new investment, click "Add".
- To modify the percentage of an investment, click on the percentage, enter your new percentage and press enter.
- To remove an investment, click the red cross next to it.
- To rename a portfolio, click "Save As". This will open up a new window where you can input your new name. Click "Save" once you have typed in your new name.
- Don't forget to save your portfolio when you've finished modifying it.