To commence a risk insurance datafeed from Zurich Life, please follow these steps:
Log in to ZLife:
2. Once you will login, you will get below screen. From 'Tools' choose 'Data feed access'
3. You will get below screen to submit the request:
Make a note of the "Data Feed Username" and "Data Feed Password" - these are critical to the correct functioning of the datafeed.
PHASE TWO - LINKING THE ZURICH FEED TO ADVISERLOGIC
1) Log in to your AdviserLogic account.
2) Go to Datafeeds:
3) Choose "Datafeed Codes" from the menu on the left:
4) Click "Add", and in the Window that appears, select "Zurich"
5) The page will update to display the necessary fields; enter your 4-character Zurich Adviser Code, the Data Feed Username, and Data Feed Password into the relevant fields.
That's it! Your Zurich Datafeed should commence within a few days of completing the above steps.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE ZURICH DATAFEED
What information does this feed provide?
Insurance Policy information, including Benefit Type, Sum Insured, Policy Number, Premium, Premium Basis, Premium Frequency, Issue Date, and Status
This Datafeed updates once a week.
What information is not available?
Investment and Superannuation details
Client personal details
What conflicts might it cause?
None are currently known.