Note: This feature requires Administrative access
Create your own Risk Profile from the Tools → Other Tools → Risk Profile Setup screen.
- Enter a "Questionnaire Name" (and an optional "Description").
- Click "Save".
If you have already selected a pre-existing questionnaire, click "Add" at the top-right corner of the window. This will clear the "Questionnaire Name" and "Description" fields at the bottom of the page.
Click your new entry under the "Existing Questionnaires" heading to select it. This will reveal three new links at the bottom of the page:
- Add New Questions
- Edit Questions
- Risk Profiles
Click "Risk Profiles". On this screen you can create as many new profiles as you require, and set the asset allocations for each. To do so:
- Type in the "Profile Name".
- The "Lower" and "Upper" threshold fields allow you to link your Risk Profiles to the results of your client's questionnaire - these are not mandatory, and can be set up later if required.
- Enter the Strategic Asset Allocation, and also the lower and higher ranges of this if applicable, and the TAA if required.
- You can link these Risk Profiles to a Model Portfolio if you want to, but this is not required.
- Click Save.
- To add another profile, click "Add" and then repeat the above 5 steps as necessary.
This will allow you to select these Risk Profiles via the client's Fact Finder → Risk Profiler section.
If you want to incorporate a full questionnaire as well, you can do this via the "Add New Questions" link from the Risk Profile Setup page. You can add questions, and multiple answers which each have a score. You can then add the Thresholds to allow AdviserLogic to determine the correct Risk Profile based on the total score of a completed questionnaire.