To commence an Investment Datafeed from Mercury, please follow these steps:
NOTE: Investment Datafeeds are only available to users holding an Investment Adviser License or Comprehensive Adviser License.
Contact your BDM for more information on License Types.
Please be aware that this will pull data from Mercury into AdviserLogic. It cannot send data to Mercury.
PHASE ONE - REQUEST THE DATAFEED
Log in to your highest-level Mercury account, and to go the 'Integrations' area via the menu on the left.
On the 'Admin' tab, you'll find both the API Key and API Token.
Note: The above image has been edited to clearly show the fields needed. The Admin page has more fields than are shown above, but those fields can be left as-is.
PHASE TWO - LINKING THE MERCURY FEED TO ADVISERLOGIC
1) Log in to your AdviserLogic account.
2) Go to Datafeeds from the Adviser Home page:
3) Choose "Datafeed Codes" from the menu on the left:
4) Click "Add", and in the Window that appears, select “Mercury”
5) The page will update to display the necessary fields; enter the API Token and API Key into the relevant fields:
That’s it! Your Mercury Datafeed should then commence automatically overnight.
The mappings will be created for contact method, address, income, expenses, asset and liability.