*AdviserLogic has launched a new feature in Workflow 2.0*
Workflow 2.0 is an updated version of our current tasks & workflow module in which you can see all your tasks and workflows together for all your clients at the same time.
To turn on Workflow 2.0 in your account, you will have to switch it on from the Tools section. To do, go to Tools> select 'New Workflow' as shown below:
Go to Workflow 2.0 (There are two sections from which you can open Workflow 2.0 in your account)
Go to tools>General>Workflow2.0
You can directly open it from Left buttons of the Adviser Home
Once you will click on Workflow2.0 below screen will appear:
We have three different views in Workflow which have different features for tasks and workflows which are as follows:
Pipeline View: Pipeline view will show all In Progress tasks for the selected workflow from the workflow dropdown.
Timeline View: Timeline View displays the Workflows, Workflow tasks and Standalone Tasks with In-Progress, Complete and Abandoned status only.
List View: List View displays the Workflow Tasks as well as Standalone Tasks. It displays the task for all the status like In-Progress, Complete, Dormant and Abandoned.
Checklist (Sub-Task): You can add checklist inside a task which will help you in building a defined process for any task. It will also help you in using this as a form of Sticky notes or your reference while performing any tasks for a client. This would not affect the movement of the workflow of the task
How to Add Checklist
1. Go to Workflow 2.0.
2. Open any task.
3. Click on Edit/Add new Task and on the right hand side of the screen you will get to add the Checklist options.
4. You can add a checklist Description. You can also add an assignee, due date for the checklist.
5. You can also delete the checklist.
All the views are explained below in detail:
In the Pipeline view you can check only In Progress tasks of Workflows. Once you will click on Pipeline View you can see screen as below:
One workflow will show selected in the Workflow field and all its In Progress tasks for all the clients will show under the same.
You can use Advance Search and can see tasks of workflows as per your need. Once you will click on dropdown button of search below roll down options will appear:
Select the filters and click on search, you will get desired results on the view.
Few details related to the tasks are shown on task cards which are as follows:
You can add a new workflow for the client via Add Workflow option:
Once you will click on Add Workflow below pop up box will appear for adding required details:
Please be advised you will only get workflow list in the workflow dropdown if you have added the same in Tools section. For more details you can refer the below link:
How to setup a basic workflow in tools
By clicking on preferences, you can see Client Name View, Card size and show client name in detail view in workflow screen.
- Timeline View shows all the Workflows, Workflow tasks and Standalone Tasks for In-Progress, Complete and Abandoned status.
- All the workflows and tasks are displayed in form of cards and colour of cards will be according to the status (White for In-Progress, Green for complete, Grey for abandoned)
You can check Workflows and Tasks separately by clicking on the option shown on the right hand side of the view:
We have same Advance Search rolldown as we have in Pipeline view:
You can also check tasks and workflows as per calendar selection, we also have filters for the same:
Month: Once you will click on Month, you can see tasks and workflows of Current month along with 5 previous months.
Week: Once you will click on Week, you can see tasks and workflows of Current week along with 5 previous weeks.
Day: Once you will click on Day, you can see tasks and workflows of Current day along with 5 previous days.
You can also check tasks and workflows for custom dates as per your need.
You can only see Workflows, Workflow tasks and Standalone Tasks for In-Progress and Complete status only as default for checking Abandoned status tasks you will have to click on SHOW ABANDONED.
You can also add Task and Workflow from the above options.
1. Standalone Task: Each standalone task card displays task name, client name icon (made up of first letter of First name and Last name), Client name or Related to, Start Date, Due by Date, Waiting On icon and Time Spent on Task icon. Time Spent on Task icon shows time spent on the task and total estimated time (If spent time is 10 min and estimated is 20 min, then it will show 10/20. By default its 0/0).
2. Workflow Task: Each workflow task card displays workflow name also with the task name. All the other icons are same as standalone task. Each standalone task card displays task name, client name icon (made up of first letter of First name and Last name), Client name or Related to, Start Date, Due by Date, Waiting On icon and Time Spent on Task icon. Time Spent on Task icon shows time spent on the task and total estimated time (If spent time is 10 min and estimated is 20 min, then it will show 10/20. By default its 0/0). 2. Workflow Task Each workflow task card displays workflow name also with the task name. All the other icons are same as standalone task.
List View displays the Workflow Tasks as well as Standalone Tasks. It displays the task for all the status like In-Progress, Complete, Dormant and Abandoned
This view has all the details in one section in a list. We have certain filters and options which makes it easy for you to filter the tasks out.
-You can sort the tasks and workflows as per Due by Date and Start Date.
You can do a normal search from search field.
Add task & workflow. Export the report.
You can apply any of these filters and can get the needed tasks and workflows which you need. This is the easiest way to get the desired task and workflow data which you need: